OUTDOOR SHOOTING RETURNS 29th March 2021
All bookings will be on a first come first served basis. Confirmation will not be given for outdoor shooting until a minimum of 2 archers wish to shoot in same session. This does not apply to indoors, where you may shoot alone.
Please Note: By booking a session you are agreeing to abide by the rules set out in the Risk Assessments and Covid-19 Return to Shooting Procedures. Whilst the club provide PPE as recommended, it is the archers responsibility to use it, the club cannot be held liable for any illness occurring as a result of a visit to the range. First Aid Kits are available with the PPE in the container and in the indoor range along with incident/accident report forms.
Feedback from archers shooting outdoors from 3rd July 2020
1. “Four of us shooting this morning … felt great to be back .. everyone had a great time .. my advice :- book your slot and return to archery .. what you waiting for?”
2. “It was good despite the less than perfect weather. It’s good to know my archery muscles are getting a proper workout again and my archery brain doesn’t need to beat itself up quite yet. Great to see you again Paul as with Bill and Jim”.
3. “First time back at Bronte since March : It was windy, it was rainy, it was socially distant – but it was excellent “
To view available/confirmed/pending slots on the calendar please click HERE
The days and times available to shoot outdoor are subject to change.
7 Days a week outdoor shooting available:
Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 0830-1100, 1100-1300, 1300-1500, 1500-1700, 1700-dark
Wednesdays and Thursdays: 0830-1100, 1100-1300, 1300-1500, 1500-1730
Weekends: 1300-1500, 1500-1700, 1700-dark
Grove camp days: 1600-1800, 1800-dark
Other users prevent shooting during certain times these are marked on the calendar as well as on the Rawdon Meadows calendar HERE
INDOOR SHOOTING RETURNS FROM 12th April 2021
Indoor Pavilion Range Risk Assessment available HERE, Shooting Procedures available HERE. Please read both documents above before booking your session. If you have installed the NHS Track & Trace app onto your mobile phone, please scan the QR Code on arrival, this is on the notice board in the range.
5 sessions per day, 7 Days a week; Maximum 2 Archers from different households or 1 family from same household per session. You can shoot alone in the range too. For safety, the time slots are staggered to allow 1/2 hour for archers to vacate the range before the next archers arrive.
Morton Hall will be unavailable for the foreseeable future.
Feedback from archers shooting indoors from 21st September 2020
- “The setup works really well, no need to visit the school, safe access to the range and can be used by lone archers. Chuffed to be back indoors”.
- “So happy to have access to the indoor range again, just in time now the bad weather is upon us. Everything has been well thought out relating to Covid-19, with a dividing screen, face masks, hand sanitiser and even target boss sanitiser. It feels really safe to shoot indoors, don’t be shy, book your slot and start enjoying archery again in a nice, warm safe environment”.
- It’s been great to get back to indoor shooting now the weather is getting worse. The restrictions are okay once you get used to them and should not stop anybody enjoying shooting. It’s as safe as it can be with things as they are at present, I feel perfectly safe. Got to say Paul Egan does look better with a mask on….I’ll be sorry for that….:-)
NOTE: Bronte Archers are staying with 1 household per boss. We are NOT implementing AGB’s guidance of sharing bosses with different households/bubbles and having 2 or more shooting details. From time to time updates of our shooting schedule will be amended according to other sports using Rawdon Meadows.
From the calendar below, click your chosen date and then select the time slot that you would like.
Should you wish to cancel a booking please let us know as soon as possible.
If you’re cancelling on the day of shooting contact Deborah using the number found on your booking approval email.
This will allow us to inform anyone else booked with you and allow other members the chance to book.