NOTE: Booking to shoot is exclusively for members of Bronte Archers!
Please Note: By booking a session you are agreeing to abide by the rules set out in the Risk Assessments, Shooting Procedures and AGB’s Rules of Shooting. Whilst the club provide some PPE, it is the archers responsibility to use it, the club cannot be held liable for any illness occurring as a result of a visit to the range. First Aid Kits are available with the PPE in the container and in the indoor range along with incident/accident report forms.
All bookings will be on a first come first served basis.
Risk assessment is available HERE
- Confirmation will not be given for outdoor shooting until a minimum of 2 archers wish to shoot in the same session.
- Shooting Procedure for Outdoor Range available HERE
- Guidance for roping out available HERE
- To view available/confirmed/pending slots on the calendar please click HERE
- Bookings made at short notice may not get an approval email, but you can shoot if there are already 2 confirmed archers on the calendar
The days and times available to shoot outdoors are subject to change. Other users can prevent outdoor shooting during certain times, these are usually marked on the calendar.
6 Days a week outdoor shooting available:
Monday & Wednesday: 0830-1100, 1100-1300, 1300-1500, 1500-1700, 1700-dark
Tuesday & Thursday: 0830-11, 1100-1300, 1300-1500, 1500-1700
Friday: 1300-1500, 1500-1700, 1700-dark
Saturday: Occasional afternoons
Shooting Procedures available HERE.
Maximum of 4 Archers from different households or 1 larger family from same household per session. You can shoot alone in the range too. The time slots are staggered to allow 1/2 hour for archers to finish bow takedown, sanitisation and then to vacate the range before the next archers arrive.
7 Days a week:
0830-1030, 1100-1300, 1330-1530, 1600-1800, 1830-2030
Booking in Advance:
- Maximum booking 2 sessions in advance
- Either a double session (back-to-back) or 2 single sessions
- Can book another session after 1 session has passed
Booking for additional sessions:
- Additional (3rd) sessions can be booked less than 24 hours before the session
- Bookings made at short notice may not get an approval email, but you can shoot if the range is empty
Should you wish to cancel a booking you MUST let the committee know as soon as possible.
If you’re cancelling on the day of shooting contact Deborah using the number found on your booking approval email.
This will allow us to inform anyone else booked with you and allow other members the chance to book.
MAXIMUM OF 4 ARCHERS PER OUTDOOR BOSS – SHOOTING IN 2 DETAILS
BOOKING FORM IS NOW PER PERSON FOR INDOORS AND OUTDOORS