All bookings will be on a first come first served basis. Confirmation will not be given for outdoor shooting until a minimum of 2 archers wish to shoot in same session.
Please Note: By booking a session you are agreeing to abide by the rules set out in the Risk Assessment and Covid-19 Return to shooting Phase 2 Bronte Archers guidance. Whilst the club provide PPE as recommended, it is the archers responsibility to use it, the club cannot be held liable for any illness occurring as a result of a visit to the range. A 1st Aid Kit is available with the PPE in the container along with an incident/accident report form.
Risk Assessment for Dugouts Pitch available HERE, Shooting Procedures Guidance for Dugouts Pitch available HERE. Please Note: This range is unmarked, measuring must be done to in order to ensure bosses are placed 4 metres apart from centre to centre and NOT on the pitch itself! The shooting line in front of the Dugouts must also NOT be on the pitch, MINIMUM distances you may shoot is 65 Metres or 71 Yards!
The days and times available to shoot outdoors are subject to change.
Feedback from archers from 3rd July 2020
1. “Four of us shooting this morning … felt great to be back .. everyone had a great time .. my advice :- book your slot and return to archery .. what you waiting for?”
2. “It was good despite the less than perfect weather. It’s good to know my archery muscles are getting a proper workout again and my archery brain doesn’t need to beat itself up quite yet. Great to see you again Paul as with Bill and Jim”.
3. “First time back at Bronte since March : It was windy, it was rainy, it was socially distant – but it was excellent “
To view confirmed slots on the calendar, please click HERE
The days and times available to shoot are subject to change. Do not come down to the club unless your booking has been confirmed via email..
6 Days a week Outdoor shooting available
- Monday 8.30am – 8pm
- Tuesday 8.30am – 5pm
- Wednesday 8.30am – 1pm
- Thursday 8.30am – 5pm
- Friday 8.30am – 1pm & 5pm – 8pm
- Sunday 9am – 12pm Note: 4 Bosses only on marked range, measure 4 metres to the left of marked out range for the 1st Boss if Beldon Oddies are playing football, or if available shoot over BCFC Pitch. Check Rawdon Meadows Fixtures Calendar.
From the calendar below, click your chosen date and then choose from the drop-down boxes the time slot that you would like to shoot.
NOTE: Bronte Archers are staying with 1 person per boss from different households/ 1 family per boss from same household. We are NOT implementing AGB’s Phase 2 guidance of sharing bosses with different households/bubbles and having 2 or more shooting details. From time to time updates of our shooting schedule will be amended according to other sports using Rawdon Meadows.
Indoor shooting within the Pavilion Range can start on Monday 21st September 2020
7 Days a week indoors; Maximum 2 Archers from different households or 1 family from same household per 2 hour sessions. You can shoot alone in the range too.